Monday, May 30, 2005

im now into my 6 mths oredi, and i have gained a total of 10 kg so far! but my arms are still as skinny and aside from my ball of a stomach, i dunno where all the fats have gone to...i dunt think i look that much heavier and my stomach doesnt look so huge either.
the kicks and movements are getting stronger and stronger and more often by the day. especially when hubster puts his hand on him and talks to him.
3 more mths to go and as the days draw near, im having the jitters. i can't wait for the day but when i start reading and thinking about labour, errr....i think i dunt mind waiting...serammmm.

with all these major changes happening in my life all at once, it can get pretty hectic at times. sometimes, the presence of other people make things more complicated and frustrating instead of providing moral support.I can't control what people say or think of me; so nak cakap apa cakaplah, nak pikir apa, pikirlah. Although they might not realize that their words are hurting, ultimately what can i do? Sometimes there's no point talking, best to just get up and go. At the end of the day, only HE knows best and i have HIM to turn to for strength.

With all these major changes happening, im just ever so so so glad and thankful to have a loving and understanding husband by my side.
Knowing that we are always a team makes it a lot easier to face the challenges of the world.

No comments: