Friday, November 17, 2006



Yesterday marks the end of the school year for the pupils. And yet another batch has moved on from 'my hands'. It's really fun being kids, there are happy most of the time and harbour no grudges towards anyone for long. I had a lot of fun and pleasant memories with them this year and i will miss them. It's funny but i will always remember the naughty ones more than the rest. Although they really do get on my nerves at that moment but when u think back, u just can't help but to laugh at the silly things they do.
so till next year, when another batch will fall into my hands and be at the mercy of my screams and sacrasm. well,as teachers, we cant do much when they make us angry, can we?
anyway, happy holidays to all teachers out there. we really deserve it, dunt we?

No comments: