Monday, October 26, 2009

Ahhh...*stretches arm*..finally back to the quiet of the good old blog. No human traffic...no invites, no requests, no live feeds. Just me and my thoughts.

Really sad that my banner and pics are gone from the blog. I have totally forgotten my photobucket password coz it was almost 5 years ago that i logged into it. I have no idea how to retrieve them so for now I have taken down all of photobuckets' banner except a few below. dunno when i can put up a new banner.

i dunt think i can ever bring myself to delete this blog coz there are just too many of my life greatest moments being journaled in here. while fb is more of keeping in touch with friends, over here I can just rant; my favourite thing when im bored and sleepless like tonight. i have no idea who reads this blog other than people I really care about and i dunt really want to know who else would bother to read about boring details of my life.

so anyway, for some reason, i cant seem to fall asleep tonite. tomorrow will be another long and tiring day, that is for sure. alisha and irfan are fast asleep, both having slight cough and runny nose. Alisha was given her first medication just now, a nose drop into her lil nose. i hope her nose will clear, in time for her jab on sat.

other than that theres nothing much to write actually...just that im so looking forward to the hols. as usual we dunt have any concrete plans to go anywhere. in december, with a 5 mth old baby and a 4yr old...where should we go? cold countries would probably be a bad idea..that would probably leave us with aust again..same as last dec? another part perhaps?

i'll sleep on that thought for now. a long day tomorrow. i hope no one is on mc tomorrow. planning relief just now was bad..so hope tomorrow is going to be better.

Good night.

No comments: