Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Feeling depressed, down, constant lump in my throat. I keep seeing images of the healthy 17 year old boy; a captain, a prefect, an athlete, smiling, happy, his whole life ahead of him. And I just can't bear to see him now. My heart hurts, I don't know much about him but it still hurts. His life has chAnged. I don't know what else to do but pray for a miracle.
Strange how seeing him has affected me. My days have been pretty gloomy eversince and I just can't take my mind off him. I think about him all the time and can't imagine what it's like for people closest to him. Sad sad week:(
And for that person closest to me, I admire you for your strength in going through this extremely trying period for you. How u have handled everything is beyond amazing. Stay strong!

Posted by Blogpress IPhone-

No comments: