Thursday, April 21, 2011

She ain't heavy, she's my sister

Slept after coming back from work and woke up just in time for maghrib. Apparently these two did not wait for me and decided to pray on their own.

Saya budak baru belajar, kalau salah tolong tunjukkan.



Hopefully this will last till they are much much older. :)

Irfan has been a big influence on his lil sis, as a result of the vast amount of time they spend with each other. I can't say all his actions are examplary but some are. Through her brother, she has learnt fatehah, prayer and nasyid. Through her brother, she picked up a million and one vocab. He has been the most wonderful brother right from the minute she was born. But if you think they never fight, you are absolutely mistaken. They even have scratch marks across their faces to prove it!







He said this the other day about his sister. " When she smiles, she looks very happy. It makes my heart feel happy too." Awww....sweet. Like the above, I hope this will not change much when they are much much older!

It's always great to have a big brother, fight n all. I know because I had two and although it can be exasperating most times, I had tons of fun when I was young:)

Posted by Blogpress IPhone-

No comments: