Sunday, July 17, 2011

Future holds out an unopened box.

In need of change. Looking forward to next year, many changes in store.

All for the better I hope.

For one, irfan will be in p1. I have decided to put him in my sch. Not an automatic, easy decision but finally made up my mind.
So I've decided to teach in the afternoon too, p2. Have never taught lower pri before and that's the main reason I'm doing it. After ten years, I just need to be doing somethg else to keep the spark going.

And the best part is, I won't be in exco anymore, focusing more on the teaching track now and I can't describe how much I'm looking forward to that!:)

Doing my studies, shifting, new addition, spiritual travel?? All in the cards but not sure when. If HE wills, sooner than later I hope.

So I'm just praying for one thing now, good health. It isn't that fantastic now, 3 monthly check up and hopefully no new symptom shows up.

Praying for the best.

Posted by Blogpress IPhone-


No comments: