Thursday, February 24, 2005

Uekkkk..Uekkkkk

Uekkkk..Uekkkkk

Being pregos have made me become one lazy person. Yes, I know, I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN lazy and no one thought it can get any worst.
But i just found out it can be worst, much, much worst.

All i want to do right now is sleep, lie down and just lepak. I have taken countless MCs coz I really have trouble waking up in the morning. My body feels totally out of sync, and every little thing makes me nauseuas. I wake up and the first thing i want to do is throw up and if im lucky, that will be the ONLY time in the day that i feel sick. But most of the time im not and i will feel worst in the middle of the day or at night again.
I have also vomitted countless times and im sure you know how painful it is on the gut when you vomit.

And then there's my frequent migraine messing with my head again. It has gotten more frequent, like 5 times a mth or so and its really torturing me.

Friends and family have been really sweet with their endless advise, help and patience, especially, especially my partner in crime of coz.

I really envy those who had it easy, no vomitting, nausea, nothing.

Oh well, what to do...macam my mum selalu ckp, "ni smua bahagian bahagian orang"

so how to work like dat? I know my boss is in a difficult situation rite now. Think she's not too happy with my frequent MIA nowadays but at the same time she doesnt want to appear heartless either.
Its quite interestng to see how she handles the situation, though..

But honestly, I have no choice..im trying my best to fight it, coz pple who are closest to me insist its pychological, coz they know how crazy i can get about illnesses and how my phobia can drive me to IMAGINING im unwell when Im actually fine.
But I SWEAR its not pychological this time round. Would a pregnant lady lie to you? *blinks* *blinks*

i just hope what the doc and magazines says is true; you will feel sick only the first 3 mths.

but heck, all that still cant stop me from being all excited and elated thinking about this lil one. and its quite a sight seeing your stomach grow bigger and bigger by the day. quite amazing lah. yep, im quite a jakun when it comes to being pregos.

ok, time for my afternoon nap now. will wake up for magrib and dinner (and another round of vomitting?), squeeze a lil nap again before american idol (maybe forgo american idol?) and then sleep for the night.
ya, that sounds like a plan.

No comments: