Friday, January 28, 2005

A reminder

A reminder to myself

Alhamdullilah we are moving into yet another phase of our life. Life has been moving very fast for me now, eversince i got married. it seems that things are happening one after another and sometimes i just dont have enough time to think.

im afraid. As i have always been. The future is unknown and so many possibilities lie ahead. at the same time, im soooo excited to be entering this extremely new phase. It feels like a dream, like the impossible has happened to me. I want it so badly, that it scares me.

" The world is a bridge.
Pass over it, but build no houses upon it.
He who hopes for a day,
may hope for eternity,
but the world endures but an hour.
Spend it in prayer, for the rest is unseen. "


Let's pray all will go well, and may the best come our way.

No comments: