Saturday, May 27, 2006

Home Made Jokes

So in the car yesterday, the dear husband told me a joke. u see, jokes coming from him are usually silly, self composed ones which usually leaves me either tak faham langsung or half amused.
But this one, I just got to give it to him!! It left me laughing in stitches. KWAWWAHHAHAHHAA!!

I'm not sure if it has the same effect when it's written out like this, but it was damn funny when it was told by him! HHHAHAA!!

HIM:
Ok, satu hari Doraemon tengah jalan jalan, then dia terjumpa Hello Kitty. Doraemon berkata, "Hi Kitty!"
Hello Kitty buat bodoh aje.
Ok kenapa Hello Kitty tak jawab?

ME:
(thinks for a while) sebab nama dia 'Hello Kitty' bukan "Hi Kitty" !!!!! (I was pretty excited with my answer coz i tot it was quite the clever~~)

HIM:
Bukan!
Pasal Hello Kitty takde MULUT!!!!!!! KWAWAKWAWKAWAAAA!!!

ME:
KWAKAWAKWAAAAA!!! ya ya this time funny funny!!

HIM:
Ok lah, so Hello Kitty sedih sebab dia takde mulut. So dia pun jahit sebentuk mulut kat muka dia. The next day, dia terjumpa Doraemon lagi. Sebab Hello Kitty skarang dah ada mulut, Hello Kitty cakap to Doraemon, " Hello Doraemon!" .
Doraemon buat bodoh aje.
Ok kenapa si Doraemon tak jawab?

ME:
(pause for a while to think)
Sebab Doraemon tak faham English. Dia cuma tau cakap Jepun! (quite clever rite my answer~~:)

HIM:
Bukan!(burst out laughing even before he could complete his sentence)
Pasal.......
Doraemon takde TELINGA!!!!! KWWAKWAKWAWAWAWA!!!!!!

ME:
KWAKWAWWWAHAHHHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

Sometimes it makes me wonder what is REALLLY going on in that lil, unassuming brain of his!

No comments: