Thursday, July 29, 2010

Inception was great and I enjoyed every bit of it including the "hanging" ending. I just came to realize that by far I've liked most movies with dicaprio in them ; Romeo Juliet, black diamond, the beach, catch me if u can and so I can probably conclude that he might be one of my fav actors.I say might be because he is a bit too much of a heart throb to qualify as an exceptional actor but in any case his movies are worth watching. Anyway, inception did make my day and for a while made me forget about the tiring week. Our tenth year anni will end this sat at 11pm and mon is a sch day. Everything wasn't easy to pull off but no matter how bad it turned out and will turn out, ultimately it's the perception of how things went. Nothing could be as perfect as the next person wants it to be but heck it's almost over and those who enjoy sitting at the sidelines and commenting should once in a while be invited to step forward and take charge. My blog is a place where my perception speaks and I say everything went well given the fact that pulling off a one week celebration was indeed ambitious on our part. And we are just teachers doing million and one other things beyond our area of expertise so it's pretty magnificient that we could manage events at any scale and plus the musical that will soon wrap up our tenth year anni. It takes a lot of guts to follow through an idea that sometimes seem so difficult to sustain but to me it's never all about the end point but the amount of effort put in should be appreciated too. The sch is indeed lucky to have tchrs who give their best no matter wat of course supplemented by neverwnding complains but rest assured, the work gets done well.
I had fun amidst the craziness and I know the kids did too. Next week normalcy returns! Bleargh.

No comments: