Tuesday, September 21, 2010

September Fun Part 1
I'm in the mood to upload pictures so there's more to come..

This year, my birthday was celebrated amidst work. I was rushing through setting maths paper on the 13th of september. How more depressing can it get. They surprised me with a cake whilst i was working hard on the computer. This year, we didnt do the yearly hotel stay coz it was indeed a busy week with raya visitings and work :(((
When the paper was handed in, I was relieved beyond words and that's when we could have a proper dinner celebration. :)



Dinner @ Ice Cube, Esplanande











Where the kids could roam free..






Although the green lady in my dream still haunts me sometimes, I think it's a necessary reminder that good things are fragile and not permanent.
And for all these good times, I feel truly blessed. ;)

No comments: