Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Sleepless in bed. I keep hearing a ringing sound in my head.
I wish I can get up and do something fruitful but I'm just so comfortable in my bed. There's a fine line between being lazy and being tired n my whole life I can never differentiate the two.
On another note, how sweet is it to see your husband smiling from ear to ear n all excited when he came home with 2nd prize lucky draw which he can never use?
He came home and asked me to guess what he had won for lucky draw. He had this wide smile on his face which if u know him well enuf, means he has something which I will be very excited to have. I dunno why but the first thing that came to my mind was a plasma tv! When I came out to see I saw a big coach paper bag n looked inside. He had won a coach bag! he was excited because he knew his wifey will be totally elated even though wat he had won will be completely useless to him. Ha!
Lucky him for winning second prize and luckier me for getting the second prize! Yippee!

Posted by Blogpress IPhone-

No comments: