Thursday, January 13, 2011

Grey matter

My fdw is going home this Sunday. Yes fdw can be irritating, impossible and such blood suckers but I feel sorry for her. She pisses me off so bad sometimes that the term vomit blood doesn't sound like a joke anymore. But I feel sorry for her. I can understand how she feels. It doesn't make her right, I'm not saying I like her, but I can understand her situation so well. I agree with her decision.
I remember many years back, I wanted an escape route too. I'm sure it was written somewhere in my adolescent stricken diary. Some people just have this natural gift of driving people away , of bringing out the worst in you. But alas, there was no such escape route for me because we are bonded for life. I would have taken the first flight out. If I had a choice.
So I did not stop her and instead wished her all the best. If I were her, I would have long been gone by now. Honestly.

No comments: