Monday, January 10, 2011

Under the weather

The house has turned into a mini clinic with me being the staff nurse on duty. Alim, irfan and Alisha are all down with fever and flu and I'm the only one left standing. I took childcare leave today to bring the lil girl to the doc, the last one to succumb to the mean, mean virus. So far I'm spared and I'm praying it will stay that way. The dining table is full of multi- colored medication and we have burnt a hole in our pockets to get those multi- colored supposed germ busters for all 3 of them. Since then, it was all about watching the clock for 4 hours, 6 hours to pass and serving them with the medication. Things seemed to be getting better and hoping tomorrow everyone will wake up feeling much better and I can go to work in peace!

Posted by Blogpress IPhone-

No comments: