Friday, October 07, 2011

Pink frenzy!





If u dont already know, Currently she's obsessed with pink. From her insistence on wearing pink panties to secretly painting her nails with pink magic pen. Every day we will clean it off only to find her nails pink again the following day. I've told her it looks dirty and ugly, she insisted it was pretty and pink. But she never admitted to painting it with magic pen. So I hid the pink magic pen. She never asked.

Well basically it could be pink anything. When it coMes to food, she will always get strawberry flavoured stuff.. Doesn't take a genius to figure out why. So it's strawberry ice cream, strawberry flavoured sweet, strawberry milk etc. I sometimes wonder if she really likes strawberry flavour in the first place.

The fact that she has an older brother she is very close to doesn't seem to dilute her "pinkiness". In fact she kind of "girly-fied" everything boyish she learnt from irfan.

this morning was a fine example. irfan and I had a conversation abt cars when the pink obsessed lil makcik invited herself to the conversation.

Irfan: ibu, do you know that a Bugatti Veyron can go very fast?
Maybe faster than a Ferrari!

Ibu: is it? (although i seriously dunno how a Bugatti Veyron looks like!) My favourite car is still the mini

Alisha: ibu, do you know that my favourite car is a pink LAMBORGHINI!

Pink lamborghini???!!! My jaw dropped. Mana ajer dia dengar! My bet is irfan must have talked about the different kinds of cars with her. I don't really know how a lamborghini exactly looks like so I made her repeat it twice n then I googled 'pink lamborghini' and here's what I found:




Wah sey!!!!!! There is indeed a pink lamborghini! I oso want!!

The next time any 2 year old girl says her favourite car is a pink high speed sports car, most likely she has a big brother:)

Posted by Blogpress IPhone-




No comments: