Saturday, June 16, 2012

9th of June; Happy Birthday, partner!

On the 9th of June, was the birthday of a special person, a partner who was destined to walk the rest of my life with me.

He has been there with me, for me, every step of the way, always giving nothing less than his all, the millions of sacrifices he has made for me, the children and my family, living under the same roof as my parents and respecting and appreciating them more than I am capable of sometimes.

I can never thank him enough. I can never match his birthday celebration with the kind of person he is.

My children are lucky to have him as a daddy. And me, I'm just lucky he loves me.

So happy birthday, my dear partner. May Allah bless you with good health always and unwavering patience. May the children inherit your kind, kind heart and selfless nature.

We love you more than you love us.
Always:)

Kids prepared a surprise birthday breakfast in bed for their daddy. Irfan
and Alisha made French toast for him and strawberries with chocolate Hershey's toppings at the side. With a glass of milk and a tray to put everything on, they served their daddy in bed. Sweet!

We decided to stay at rasa sentosa for the night. It has become a favorite staycation whenever I'm pregnant. Realized that we did this for all the 3 kids while I was pregnant. The kids love the pool and the beach! And the birthday boy was given a surprise birthday cake which was on the house. Yeah!

This time, we also brought them to Underwater World and listened to a storytelling session which was happening while they were there followed by a short craftwork.

Enjoy some of the pics, taken from my phone.

Alhamdullilah for these good times. :)

No comments: