Sunday, September 16, 2012

Yes yes. I'm lazy. Yes yes I just sit around.


Yes. This is all i do during my maternity leave. Oh sorry. Not exactly. I have an iPhone in
hand. So all day , all I do is chat with friends and surf the net.
No.. I'm not tired at all. Not busy at all. Really there's nothing to do. 
Breastfeeding? Oh that one just sit what. Not tired. Breastfeed for 1 hour, just sit only. Not tired what.
When baby cannot sleep just rock a bit, sing a lullaby. And my baby very good one. Can sleep within 0.1 second. At night, he sleeps throughout. Never even wake up once! Not a stir. 
Ok what. What's the big deal right?

What? Recuperate from delivery? No need to. It was an easy peasy delivery. I just sneezed, and the baby was out. After that I look and feel great. I could have climbed Mt Kinabalu

And This picture below NEVER happens of coz.
The house is always quiet. Very quiet that I can sleep all day, read a book, sip hot chocolate.


Of coz going out to work is more tiring. Me? I'm just relaxing with my legs up. 
Yes yes. My mum and husband does EVERYTHING in the house.
They would breastfeed too if they could.

Oh excuse me now, while I buff my nails and soak my feet in warm water. 
My kids? They can do everything on their own; bathe, eat, entertain themselves, do homework. 
In fact I suspect they are really adults in kids bodies.
Till later!

(p.s sarcasm aside, no matter what i say, i can never deny that I'm fortunate to have everything that I have and for that, I'm truly grateful. So don't shoot me.

No comments: