Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Things Alisha says

1) seeing the little girl twirling around, trying to stand on her toes and raising her hands up, I asked her if she wanted to be a ballerina. And she said this
"i don't want. later sexy sexy how?" while giving me a shy smile and one hand near her mouth gesturing a whisper. She was referring to the tutu, not covering much of the body. Huh huh.

2) frustrated that she didn't get her way she said this
"if I don't get to play that, I will not buy for you tudung. If you behave, I will buy you a pink tudung(shawl)!"
She knows I'm crazy about tudung and she attempted to use my weakest point. But of course, I didn't relent. I asked her where she's going to get money to buy a pink tudung for me. She said something about taking it out from some machine.

3) I was busy on my phone, messaging my friend. I was lying on my bed. Irfan and Alisha walked into my room and repeatedly asked me to go to their room. I repeatedly told them to wait.

And then after waiting for quite some time, the 3 year old makcik said this.

"WHICH IS MORE IMPORTANT? YOUR FAMILY OR YOUR PHONE?!"

I didn't know how to react? Should I be impressed, shocked or scared?!

But automatically I put down my phone and like a robot walked into their room with them. This time she got her way.

'Which is more important? Your family or your phone?' That's a pretty powerful sentence! Got me moving all right! Now I hear it in my head everytime I'm surfing the net or whatsapping on my phone! And I feel guilty! Argghh!!

No comments: