Friday, August 30, 2013

Peace in a prayer

May they find peace in a prayer and look forward to each prayer 5 times a day to connect with HIM. 
It won't be easy sometimes to detach from an activity and perform a prayer. I say this from my own experience. So I hope if we start them early, it would become a habit and it would be easier for them when they are older. But above all, I hope they find peace in it, they find true meaning in a prayer and can never live without it. 
At times, they have to be reminded, other times like below, they perform their solat without being asked. With patience and guidance, they will be on their way.
May I be shown the way to be a good role model. Because I believe that's all they need.


The picture above was taken during Ramadhan this year Recently i found a video from 2011 of them praying together when Irfan was 6 and Alisha was 23 months:) click below. Already missing the times when they were younger!

No comments: