Thursday, August 21, 2014

Leaping into the unknown

I don't know what lies ahead. But i will take whatever comes to me with patience. And when I can't I will try my best and remember that none of these belong to me in the first place and I will leave all of them. They are all means to an end which will inevitably come. They are never meant to be an end in itself.

Living a comfortable life is indeed a blessing which I must be thankful for and never take for granted. Thinking that things will always remain lovely and dandy is like thinking that life will go on forever.  It won't and some days I might lose everything. However it should not matter and I shall walk all the challenges ahead with patience and humility. Perhaps there is a lesson there which I must learn.  Perhaps HE is pulling me in from drifting too far away, swayed by the comforts of a temporary life.

I am putting my feet into something I'm not sure I am ready for. To be honest, my whole life has been such. I am always foolish when making decisions. But sometimes they do turn out more than alright. And if they don't I will always take it as a lesson learnt. This time, I am praying for the best but ready to learn my lesson in case this wasn't my best decision.  Isn't that how we grow, learn and remember that we are not the best of planners?

Therefore, I hope I am strong to face everything that lies ahead. That I will always be positive  no matter how much negativity surrounds me. No matter how bad, things look. For I am not concerned with how bad things look from the outside or how bad things look from a human 's perspective. I am only very concerned about how it looks in HIS eyes. For only HE knows what lies in the depth of my heart and how I truly handle any situation, no matter how bad it might seemed. For I am willing to do anything that HE pleases.
I know it won't be easy for me but the least I can do is try.

This post is a reminder to myself as I begin another milestone. A milestone which I hope will not distract me from the real purpose of my existence.  A milestone which I hope will not make me forget. For truly, I am so afraid of forgetting . I am so afraid of being lulled by pretty things that takes me further away. That is my greatest fear.

To sum it up, I am thankful and yet afraid. But life has to go on. Taking that leap now. Bismillah.

No comments: