Wednesday, April 28, 2004

Life's back to normal

saw the Installation pics in KL (those taken by 5050). nice pics especially the colourful pics of fruits at the night market. pics of zouk was great too, just wished there were more pics of the babes present there. not that im a lesbo or anything but hey, id rather look at girls than men. don't ask me why. i wished i could post up the pics. haven't learned that yet. will soon.

if you are thinking what Installation crap im talking about, its actually a workshop cum designer party attended by my D at Zouk KL. He went there to cover the event ( workshops by designers: Chris Yong and Camella Ehlke), take pics, transform them into ideas using any form of media he likes and then present them. it was a fantastic way to break the monotone of the lives we lead.

looking at the pics made me wished i was there with my D. it could have been worst than fun. we would have enjoyed too much and hated our responsibility laden life over here....

sometimes i wished im daring enugh to take that step. to pursue a dream that only makes my D and ME happy. can i ? can i?

on a lighter note...
Happy 28th to my D..
and our Prayer of the Month:
God, let my D and me be blind to all temptations. Leave us with no one to compare..
Amin.

No comments: