Monday, September 20, 2004

Cakes and Plenty of Love

Cakes and Plenty of Love

thank you all for the wonderful wishes, gifts, cards and doas.
from mango tees, birthday cake, PLENTY of bodyshop products "winks to ann and eTTy", bag, perfumes, flowers, the very useful aussino vouchers....im truly glad and blessed to be surrounded by so many wonderful pple. truly am.

some friends come and go, some friends just stay for the longest time...
aida, sri, hilyah, yati u pple can make me laugh like we have never grown up. shared history is a strong super glue dunt u think? it held us together till now. n hopefully, till all my teeth are gone, my bones have shrunk and till my hands have becomed so wrinkled that henna can't even flow on it.(hehhee..im looking at my hennaed hand as im typing rite now, so dats why)
it was really nice meeting u guys on sat.

meanwhile some pics from a week ago...

it started out with this birthday invite by Ah Lim



and then this n dat...




and when nite falls, dinner and the following day, we both totally forgot all about the camera. so no photos there!

Ok, me going to call it a nite for now. adios! :)

No comments: