Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Swollen ankles

Swollen ankles

I can't see my ankles anymore. .I can't recognise my feet when i woke up today, ,very gelembong (been a while since i used this word.heh) , dah macam Professor Klums in Nutty Professor. Think if i poke my feet, it'll burst? Looks like it..

Had craving for crepes with bananas since yesterday. Finally went Marches and had my cravings satisfied. So im happy today.

Feel so fatigued today, nothing great on T.V. Can't sleep, just want to lie down and watch something. Wish Nip Tuck was today, my fav show to date. Oh wait, there's CSI tonite...so not too bad.

Looking forward to Thursday...Teacher's Day holiday!!! I almost forgot the perks of being a teacher until a holiday like this come. Morrow will be a relaxing day in school, just sit back and be entertained...Nice. But been feeling kinda guilty coz i haven't been much of a teacher lately..pple say my health and the baby is more important but looking at my students, im just torn. sigh...

by the way, the dead corpse is till lying quietly in his/her coffin. Its getting too quiet down there..wonder when the musical extravaganza will begin.

No comments: