Saturday, August 27, 2005

Yeayiyaaaaah! we finally got our broadband wireless connection and all our hardware in place at home. The PC and laptop are all here and functioning well rite now. Hahh..the pleasure of clicking away on the comforts of my bed, and many many windows opening up quickly, waiting for me to read em instead of me waiting for them! No more snail crawling connection and attached phone lines. Nice.

Ok, so now with everything in place, lets have a proper update. This writing space here had been abandoned for way too long, actually without me realizing it. Time passed so fast, its just crazy. What?! September coming?!!! Feels like I just saw the double blue line on the pregnancy test kit and now 12kg gain later, im awaiting the arrival of this lil hero. Any moment now.

Scared? U kidding? Me? Im scared of almost everything and anything, be it the wedding day, (and night too lah, hehe) , plane rides, shifiting...basically everything lah. So this is no different, except im just super excited...can never get enuf of those kicks and bumps and humps the lil being is making to my stomach. Im waiting to finally meet him. Just hope he makes a normal, usual entrance, not dramatic like his dad's or any other horror labour stories that i've heard!

my pregnancy hasn't been totally smooth sailing but neither has it beeen terrible either. was hospitalised, took dozens of mcs from werk, had bleeding, spotting...had morning sickness in the first trimester and now with the last trimester, im having the terrible aches. I can't even remember the last time I had a good night sleep without waking up in the middle of nite, having to go to the toilet 2,3 times. Never knew, getting out of bed, bending over and lying on my back can be so painful and achy.

But alhamdullilah, i have no reason to complain. Baby and me is fine so far, and that is all that matters. With my paranoia, i have never even dreamed of coming this far. :) Smiles...

Praying all will be fine. Not evrything is in our hands, is it? Weak, we humans are. That's what im reminded of everytime. Doesn't matter what we want or how much we want it. In the end, its not up to us, nuthing is up to us.

For now, id be holding my breath, waiting for the the story of my life to unfold, hoping, hoping, hoping for smiles and joy. and not forgetting waiting for more sleepless nites, nappy change and engorged, throbbing breasts!
Right now, all that sounds like the best thing to me!

No comments: