Sunday, January 01, 2006

i end 2005 with many thanks.
It was a year full of changes and significant milestones in my life.
It was packed with blessings after blessings.
It has brought me countless sweet memories.
I would say, 2005 was a year all about growing up for me.

It has been a great year, indeed.

i had a picture in my mind when i was little.
now, im adjusting to this picture being an actual reality.
life has been more than just good.
although i've always imagined the worst.
and im glad im proven wrong time n time again.

I wont recap all that has happened.
The events were far too significant and sweet for me to ever forget them.
and its for me to cherish and to reminisce.

come next year, i hope to be a better wife.

and like every year, i only wish for ONE thing for the coming year.

GOOD HEALTH,
for me and all my loved ones.

with good health, i can pretty much work for the rest of everything.

may 2006 bring as much joy and more.

happy new year.

No comments: