Thursday, February 09, 2006

China Boy turned Shaolin Monk

i'm losing my enthusiasm to give my best in my work lately, and so i shall refrain from talking about work and other unhappy things. coz i'd rather talk about the boy who is always in my mind.

i dunt think i have mentioned here before that irfan had been shaved clean a couple of weeks back. he had flakes on his scalp and shaving it off did help. besides i was curious to see how he looked bald. seconds after all his hair fell from his head, i missed him with hair and regretted my decision a lil bit.

but of course, he was oblivious to what his parents had done to his image.
coz despite looking like the Shaolin monk,



he was still as chirpy as ever.



irfan can't be left alone these days. put him down, and barely a few minutes later, he will end up at a different place. he has learnt to turn over and back, and inch himself forward or more like sideways. put him on the stinky, thin Hello Kitty matress and soon he'll end up.......


"Erm..i have no idea how i got here EITHER. Are you angry with me?"

on the floor, with hands either underneath the TV console or the sofa, looking as puzzled as I am as to how he got there.

so i have to be extra vigilant now. the other day, his hand got stuck in between the pillowcase. i dunt know how long its been there before i heard him screaming. only to see him stuck and struggling.



look at his left hand. tsk. macam manalah boleh termasok kat situ.

my parents are back and so it was time for my MIL to return home and pass the lil one back to my mum.



i think he missed her.
but im sure she misses him more.

and oh, for more photos and irfan antics, you might want to visit the site that irfan's uncle, paman Hakim, had created for him. go here. For the most part, it is like an update of what irfan was up to when i was at work. I was surprised to see it too.

till later...

No comments: