Wednesday, April 15, 2009

ive been home for the past few days...been feeling cramps and getting terrible headaches. My tummy will get extremely hard and the muscle pull is unbearable. I suppose these are just part of the 3rd trimester woes for this particular babe. Had no such problems with irfan, just remember feeling extremely heavy and lazy with him.

i have plenty to clear at work but looks like that have to take a back seat. I hope i dunt get any muscle pulls whilst Im in labour coz it sure makes contractions a lot more painful and i doubt i can push when part of my muscle is being twisted; every single move I make hurts. the pulls feel like those simpul biawak u get on your feet or calf but i get it at the side of my pelvis and for a few moments, I will be paralysed with pain, till it just goes away on its own. Imagine having that while you are pushing in the midst of tense contractions!

and of course, there's those sleepless nites that goes without saying. Im up every few hours to pee and i just cant sleep comfortably for some reason. My tummy is rather small and aside from the baby, I dunt think I have put on much weight on myself. My arms are just as skinny as ever and my cheeks did not become any chubbier, I think..so I dunno why im feeling extremely uncomfortable. AND Im always hot and bothered these days. Have to sleep with the aircon on and in class, Im just a wreck, feeling so warm all th time and every little thing gets on my nerves. Poor kids. Think they are glad Ive not been in sch for the past 3 days.

Oh well, guess all these are part and parcel of the final leg of my pregnancy. 3 more weeks to go...no clue if it is going to be early or later than EDD.
We have not figured out a name yet but i've chanced upon a name I reaaly liked and alim has one he likes too. so we probably just throw these two names together.
Actually Irfan has a name he liked too. And when we told him the names we have chosen, he scrunched his nose and said they were not nice. Too bad...he can have a chance to name his own kids when he grows up. By the way, the name he wanted was Mudalisa Atika. Hehhehe. :) I suspect he modified his friends' name.

I dunno how some parents can start all their kids names with the same letter, but we just cant find anything we like that starts with Nur or the letter 'I' to be consistent with Irfan's name. We did try but couldnt find anything. We probably should have planned all our kids names before giving birth to the first one...heh, but then again, we've always been weak in the planning dept. So I suppose there would probably be nuthing similar about irfan's name and his sister.

I know I have told myself not to buy any clothes for the little one till about a week before my EDD. That's what I did with Irfan. But I just cant resist! Went to FOX the other day to get irfan some T-shirts but my eyes drifted to the other section of the shop, all things pink, purple and white! So I bought a couple but none of them were pink, actually, except for this really cute tights with dark pink and white stripes. I probably dunt really like pink baby clothes as much as I thought. In fact other than the tights, I doubt she can wear the other stuffs I bought till she turned older. But they were irrestible anyway so I bought them just for the fun of it.:)

Ok, time to go. Counting down the days to 11th May, my EDD. :)

No comments: