Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Reminder

I know that love is a powerful thing.
It can make me do things which I thought I am not capable of doing.
And everyone knows being loved is a wonderful feeling.
I dunno why he loves me. I dunno how our love was born when we started out as total strangers. i dunno why I love my kids so much, other than the fact that I gave birth to them. The love for them is so immense that my conscious mind thinks I can never live without them.
And yes, I will do anything for them.
Its easy to feel when I have a face to see, a smile to appreciate and a hand to hold.

But knowing that the face i see, the smile i appreciate, the hand i hold and all the love that I ever knew were all created by an even greater power, shouldnt it be much easier to put the greater power above all else? shouldnt my feelings be a million times more? even if the naked eyes cant see? even if my limited hands cant touch?
because this time its true, I can never live without that greater power.

But what have I done for the ultimate love that created all love?
What have I done for the ultimate love that created all love?

Why have I not done enough?
What is stopping me from being consistent?
WHat is stopping me from translating this love into actions?
WHy do I always forget?

When I know at the end of it all, these are the only actions that matter??
when I know this love is the only kind of love that prevails??

So I ask myself again,
What have I done for the ultimate love that created all love???!

2 comments:

aida said...

i can see that the workshop has made you search yourself for some answers to those difficult questions. was it really worth every dollar as your mom said it would be?

rain mohd said...

The workshop has made me see clearly what I have already known all along. If it's worth every dollar? I guess only time will tell....It is afterall, a life long battle. But Im hoping it is worth it:)