Saturday, July 04, 2009

Rubbish at 4am

Hello 4am..again!
This time of the morning, Im thinking of a long drive somewhere.
The kind of drive that requires maps and the unknown. I want to go on holidaaayyyyy, how many times must I sayyyyy. :P

WWW is my constant companion this time of morning. With time in my hands, its amazing the people you bump into in this digital world.

Maybe this is not a good idea afterall.

Anyway, i still cant believe the amount of tax I have to pay! and the last line in the tax letter read, "Thank you for contributing to nation building." Arrrghhhh!!

Alisha is babbling a lot. And her voice is as loud as her brother's. If not; louder! OH-OH! Is that my doing??

I spent on something I dunt need----again! Teach me some self-restraint please.But i look forward to going out tomorrow, just coz I want to bring it. Silly, stupid, yes I noe.

When Big Boss calls you and you are on leave, what do you say? -"Im on leave. Dunt disturb me!!!", "Nobody else ah?", "Is this urgent?" Wat???
You know wat I said, "Anything else, just call me" . I should go knock my head against some bricks now.

Irfan is such a good boy when we bring him shopping. He gets out of my way. I mean reaaallly out of my way. I tot I lost him again today.

And dats wat Im thinking about at 4am? Bah!

2 comments:

aida said...

income tax just gets worse every year, doesn't it? that mid-year bonus is just to pay off the tax. i think this year it would be better for me :D

and go get that Deep Sleep oil!

rain mohd said...

Yes I badly need the oil. But Im afraid I will not even wake up to Alisha's cries!
Im taxed the most this year compared to previously and no mid year bonus at all this year. :(