Friday, December 18, 2009

Road Trip- Perth, WA
(IV) Margaret River, Fremantle, Swan Valley and some things in between





Swan Valley


Margaret River Chocolate Factory

Our beachfront apartment at Scarborough Beach for the first two nites.




View of the Indian Ocean from our apartment

Our second apartment at quaint Margaret River.





Grocery shopping so that we we can cook dinner.




Cook busy at work. After all the driving?! I was amazed!
I wasnt the one driving and I couldnt even lift a finger to cut the onions.tsk tsk.

Some of the pit stops/lunches/time for kids to let off steam by the park/beach.






He picked a wildflower, held it up and said, " For you Ibu.." *heart melts*


Fremantle Market


"Cuppucino Strip" in Fremantle


Our last stay at Mercure Hotel at Perth City.
Despite alisha's bush hat and shades, she came back with two red sunburnt cheeks.


Perth City. Waiting for my mum to finish shopping.


Finally, date nite:)


Although this wasnt our first time in aust but it was extra special coz i brought my parents along.
Strangely enough, we felt like we had the responsibility to play host when in actual fact we were equally new to the place. I hope my parents enjoyed coming with us as much as we enjoyed bringing them. :)

No comments: