Saturday, December 18, 2010

Canyon to mountain and now back home

Alhamdullilah, we are home!! We had a fabulous time! Ok, so none of my crazy paranoia happened; no earthquake, I didn't lose any kids and we didn't get shot or mugged. Yes u can laugh now but I was really hesitant about travelling to the US for so many reasons. And so I'm sooo thankful that everything went well, considering we have 2 young kids with us, travelling across different cities, different states, 2 countries, survived all kinds of transportation; long flight, long bus rides, train rides, long drives, boats, cable car...but it was amazing! So yes divine intervention was definitely something we needed and I'm thankful that everything went as planned and there were no major disruptions to our plans for one reason or another. So glad that the kids did not get sick at all and to our surprise, were great company and very easygoing.
And I'm most thankful that the most important person was well throughout the trip and I am so glad to have such a calm, cool headed, dependable and extremely patient person as my travel partner. It makes all the difference I tell ya! I must say, without Alim, the trip would not have been possible and the kids n i will never have had the best times of our lives. So thank you dearest partner, for carrying the heavy bags, for all the milk making and diaper changing, (sorry alisha had to poo at the Grand Canyon AND Mount Fuji! haha) for thinking of everything before I did and most importantly for sharing these experiences with me. You really amaze me all the time.*hugs* :)

While I was there I did write in my blog but did not have the time to post them so I'm posting it now. They are the entries below. Will put up pictures soon!
Till later!;)


Posted by Blogpress IPhone-

No comments: