Monday, May 23, 2011

Hamson Boy

Reached home from school and saw this note lying around the house. I knew it belongs to Irfan because Hanie and Tasnym are his friends.






Curious to find out what was written, I opened it. And found this.






Kwaakwakwa. Hamson sey!! And a huge heart shape. I guess girls mature faster than
boys. While boys at k2 couldn't care less about notes from girls and leave them lying on the floor for their kpo mothers to find and blog abt, the girls on the other hand, are probably talking about which boy is cute and "hamson" n startg to have crushes already! This wasn't the first note I've seen and probably not the last.

Which makes me start to wonder if Alisha will write notes to boys when she is in k2?
Hmmmm.. Dunno should scold or laugh.:)

Posted by Blogpress IPhone


No comments: