Tuesday, April 17, 2012

The toll on the aging body

Getting old. I could really feel the difference between my first pregnancy and my third. Now, my body is aching more, having a terrible backache right now especially when I'm lying down. In fact I feel better standing up and walking about but the moment I lie down, my back hurts. Tried different positions but the ache is still there.
Other than my lower backache, I'm feeling ok. I'm just so glad I'm in the afternoon session coz I can't ever imagine waking up early anymore.
Other than backache, trouble sleeping and waking up, I feel constant strain and muscle pulls around my bump. It can get pretty bad especially when I change position too quickly. I don't remember feeling so much discomfort when I was pregnant with irfan. Or maybe it's just selective memory.
The thing is, I've not even gained much weight and my bump is not even huge at the moment. So I really have no idea why I'm aching so much.
3 more months to go and entering the final semester soon. All the best for me!:)

No comments: