Friday, May 25, 2012

Fly me there, fly me far

And the holiday begins tomorrow.. I'm itching to go somewhere, far, far away where there's vast greenery, colorful flowers,stretches of emptiness,
calm lakes, beautiful blue skies, even made more beautiful by curvatures of mountains, old, medieval buildings of some sort.

Can you imagine that place like I do?

It always starts with a picture in my head. And I have this picture in my mind. I just got to be there.

But alas, I can't travel. The plane will not have me. My gynae advised against it.

It's like a bad habit or an addiction you can't kick. It feels like a wasted June if I don't use it to go pursue that picture in my head.

But oh well, I don't really have a choice. Upside? I've got to save all that money. :)

And I'm sure the quality time spent with the kids before the new addition will be something I treasure, no matter where we are:)

(trying my best to make myself feel better here, but i must say, it's not working much:(

No comments: