Monday, May 07, 2012

A fresh new start

I'm in the mood for blue, light green and especially turquoise and white, I have no idea why! I love going into Zara these days because of the white and turquoise collection. I didn't buy any turquoise top though because it's probably not a good time to shop when you are pregnant especially when I am thinking of wearing them post pregnancy. But I lurrvvvve the turquoise soo much!

But I did buy those irresistible turquoise tops and bottoms for Alisha! They are so pretty, I had a hard time choosing and deciding on which one. The Zara at Lane Crawford (is it still called Lane Crawford now?) had a wide collection of kids' clothes that I almost went berserk, and most of them were in turquoise and white!

If I had a baby room, I would probably decorate the whole room in turquoise and white too!!

And so I decided to change my blog layout. For now, Im shelving the black and grey and welcoming in the fresh white and blue! I would love to have turquoise on my blog but I can't really find a matching picture. Hmm, maybe I should have bought a turquoise top, just so I can take a pic and put it up as a banner in my blog. Hah. But that would be too much, wouldnt it?

I'm lurving the fresh look and the calming blue of my layout. But the downside is, everytime I look at it, I'm wishing I'm in Santorini all over again. I've asked my gynae if I could travel in June but she told me, most airlines won't probably let the big whale on board, for fear of drama and by June, I would have crossed that 34 weeks mark. So sad, that would mean, no travelling for us. :(

I probably won't be that big in June and I think I have not gained so much weight. Maybe no one would know I'm into my 3rd trimester and would just let me pass through? You think? There's always hope!

Anyway, have a great off in lieu today, for some of us! Back to work tomorrow! :)



No comments: