Tuesday, May 15, 2012

What goes around comes around

Maybe it's the hormones but I've been getting easily irritated these days.

There's just some things that I can't stand these days.

These days im so irritated by people whom i think are taking advantage of me. I can seem to be blur, quite easygoing, calm, quiet and don't flare up easily and I hate people who take advantage of that!

I have my own set of beliefs but I'm not the sort who impose my views on others. If I say it once and you don't agree, then I would say "sukati Kau lah". Yes i make a lousy saleswoman. I do.

They might think I don't mind or don't get it, but I do mind and I'm seriously pissed off. I wish I can tell it to their faces but I shall not stoop that low. And I hate getting into an argument. I don't have time for that.

So they might think they've got the better of me. Oh well, I shall let it pass because im not in a position to give them what they deserve. Only HE knows best. So I shall save my time and my breath and let them have what they want. Honestly it's no loss on my part but their gain, if not deserving will be plain toxic!

What goes around comes around, baby!

No comments: