Wednesday, July 03, 2013

40 degrees

All this while, my kids had never hit 40 degrees when they get a fever. So it was a first time for me to see 40.4 degrees on the thermometer for shahid.

I really hope he gets well soon because it has been 4 days with high temperature despite medication. Brought him to kk and after a blood test and urine test, he was found to be down with viral infection with no major abnormality to his samples. It must be a really bad infection because his temperature continue to waver above 39 whenever his medication is almost due for another dose.

He is generally active but not as much as previously. I think he has lost some weight. The doctor has assured us not to worry even if temp hits 40 and things should get better by Friday, they said. I really hope so.

His face is intermittently changing from
Happy to sad. He's eager to play and be the happy boy he is, but at times he will start crying. I guess he's uncomfortable. Hang in there, boy! I pray it will be over soon!





No comments: