Friday, July 26, 2013

Source of strength- never forget

Give me strength to give my best for Ramadhan, to give my best at work, to give my best being a mother to 3 children. For these are the things I want to excel in, I want to get right, I want to feel satisfied about.
These are the things I know I will regret if my best did not come through. For that I need your help, dear God. Coz I know none of these can be done right without you.
The body is weak, the mind is tired. But I can't afford to stop. No matter how desperate I want to pause. Ramadhan will go, my kids will grow up and my work will affect others. So there's really no time to stop.
You won't be reading my blog for sure but you don't need to because you've always known every detailed contents of my heart.
Give me strength, clarity and a good gut. To carry me through these tough times.

No comments: