Wednesday, November 06, 2013

Returning home is just the beginning

To my partner in this world, I am most grateful to have made this journey with you. I am truly blessed for my journey was made more meaningful by your presence, by your hand holding me through, and mostly, by having you to share all the feelings I've felt in my heart and in my every vein when I was there. Because right now, it's hard for me to describe those feelings in words. Right now everything just seemed like a beautiful dream. But you were there with me and you felt everything I did, without having to have a word spoken between us. 

When we first made a promise when we were 21, we planned for a few things together but HE had a greater plan for us, for our union to have a greater meaning than what our limited foresight had planned for. To find true purpose in being together, to work together now for what's after.

May this be the beginning of a better spiritual journey for the both of us, may we bring each other up, further into HIS purpose, helping each other become better, although it will not be an easy feat.

In syaa Allah, may HE gives us strength and accepts our deeds.

No comments: