Sunday, July 13, 2014

The killings as we see it.

May all of them be placed at a much better place for its true, these civilians do not deserve the senseless killings of this world. It's too painful and heartbreaking to see the pictures and to read about them.  Every time I accidentally see one, I picture them at that beautiful and permanent place where I hope they end up in for being murdered brutally.

However, eventually HE knows best. What we see are brutality, suffering and deaths but I've learnt that behind all the suffering we see, in HIS count, theres more to it than what meets the eye. I trust that all of those who have departed due to the brutality and senseless murders have earned their ticket to Jannah.  Every day I pray that is true.

And those who live to witness the senseless deaths of their loved ones, I pray that they have the strength to rise above their understandable anger.

There's just too much we don't understand.

No comments: