Thursday, July 17, 2014

Test and trials

The test and trials of mine are nothing compared to the test and trials of those who has no more tears to shed with the blood of their loved ones on their hands.

I am going through a busy period but who am I to complain when my days are not filled with the fear of death and sounds of firing and shells.

My patience are tested by the challenges I am facing one after another but what is it compared to the patience they have to endure seeing blood of their innocent loved ones and the inability to fight back.

The level of patience of the people who did not retaliate and take up arms to fight back is just too much to measure. I don't know if I can possibly stand back if a loved one is brutally murdered for no reason. I admire their patience. It truly requires an unbelievable amount of iman and trust in HIM.

For those who did fight back and attack, that is a natural reaction. A wrong reaction but a natural one. After all anger is part of human emotions. But to have restraint and fight these natural tendencies, these people have my respect. Total respect. They have risen above what ordinary people would do. They are stronger than ordinary.

For every one person that they killed, it's one person to a beautiful place. It's heart wrenching it's beyond imagination it makes u sick to your gut. It's what the human emotion cannot deal with. It s what the human mind deem unfair and unjust. But we have to remember that the human mind and emotions are limited and at times cannot be our sole guide.

It gives me an even higher respect for our prophets who had to face the disbelievers. Perhaps these disbelievers were these heartless too. And stubborn. And yet our prophets treated them with highest level of respect. And patience.
Subhanallah.

No comments: