Saturday, January 03, 2015

Good company

This new year, I pray for good company. To be surrounded by people who are sincere, positive and who inspire me to keep my eye on our ultimate purpose.

I do believe that people around us affect how we are. I hope I am surrounded by people who keep me close to HIM. I hope my family and those close to me will continue to grow towards that direction as we inspire, encourage and support each other in this lifelong journey on this temporary plain.

May HE protect us from people who are pretentious,  people with hidden agenda, people with nothing but hatred and jealousy, people who enjoy exposing other people's weaknesses. My constant prayer is for HIM to make them and me better people who are always thankful for all his blessings,  who do not judge others easily, who constantly pray for others even if we disagree with them.

May HE keep us calm in times of anger and love despite being hurt. I wish my children will learn that too.

No comments: