Tuesday, November 01, 2011

The beginning of change:)

Im so happy.
In the work front, things will be different compared to the past 6 years.
Im in need of change so Im excited because this change has just been confirmed!

Im not getting a promotion. It's just a lateral move from one position to another but Im already excited about embarking on this new journey. No fear at all.
Some say I'm 'depromoting' myself but I dont really bother because I know my heart is longer in there.
Im in this teaching business for the long haul so I need to constantly develop myself. I cant do something I dread every day of my 30 something remaining years in my profession.

I cleared the interview just now and im excited about my plans for next year. I will be doing something I like, something I have been wanting to do but shelving these ideas because of the lack of time. In my eyes, it's important, it's something I know I feel strongly about although it might not seem important to some.

Honestly, I dont know how many of my plans will actually materialise but I like this excitement Im feeling as compared to dragging my feet everyday, doing the same old thing.

The last business I have to complete before I clear my table is to submit the award application and then Im done!!!!!!! I cant wait to clear my table and move...I cant wait!! :)

To 2012, may it be a wonderful year, one with no less challenges but with greater satisfaction and excitement:)

No comments: