Friday, July 09, 2004

Glam Cramps

Glam Cramps

Someone help me.
my cramps is killing me.
it didnt help that i didnt have a decent meal the whole day. yep i didnt! dunno why evrytime i think about food, it just made me want to vomit. and i took one panadol just now, on a veryy empty stomach.
have a feeling my liver might just protest someday, its probably building up a case now. im detrimental to myself. how stupid can that be?

the social studies trip to kampong glam HAd to be today, just as im having my cramps and dying from lack of carbo.
and it HAD to be a really hot afternoon, with the Sun shining right into our eyeballs. luckily my kids didnt behave too badly for me to vomit blood. (although i was actually "vomitting" blood from somewhere else. thats the reason for my cramps, foul mood and lack of energy. hmm..u dunt need to noe.)

yes im in a foul mood.
if not, why would i be scolding and acting all grumpy towards the ONLY kind soul who wants to help me settle wat was supposed to be MY work. im sorry kind soul, i really am. i swear i am. after all the effort u have put in to see all MY work are completed, grumpy, spoilt me had to be such a pain in the neck and throw tantrums! im sorry for telling you last minute, then expect you to give me wat i want. dah bagus tu ada kind soul nak buatkan.
MEAN, MEAn ME! damn cramps. i hate this time of the mth!!!! id rather go through circumcision then have tis cramps monthly!!!!

i need to lie down. i feel like fainting

dying

like my stomach is bursting

bloated

my head is spinning

360 degrees

night,night, hurry away..

i cant wait for morrow to come
when i get better.

IF i get better

right now, kind soul,

pls bear with me

Pleaasseeeeee?

No comments: