Thursday, July 29, 2004

Happy Birfday NAZI!!!!!

Happy Birfday NAZI!!!

She IRKS me to no end
with her BIZARRE problems

She makes me MADD ever so often
for using my bags, make up, and yes, even my PANTIES!
and thank me after that, by spoiling them all.
My bags will snap, my lipstick will be flattened,
and my panties filled with holes.
hmm wonder what kind of >>> she has!!!!

She finishes all the food in the house
Once in a while, she carries me, just to check if I've gained weight.
Yes, she carries me, LIFTS ME UP and finds pleasure in seeing my feet dangling in the air.
either she's strong or Im SKINNY MINNYY.

Basically she's a pain in the neck.

BUT,

i can't help but to adore her.
How do I adore her?
I sing her a song

which goes
" Nazi Nazi in the air,
I can see your UNDERWEAR
Not too big not too small,
Just the size of SINGAPORE!!!"

she used to wail and chase me when i sing that
but now that she's 12,
she just ignore me
so boring

so now, i make her scream by pinching a body part of hers
a body part which is sticking out bigger and bigger by the day
YUMMY!

oh how she would scream,
and chase me to no end
but she can never catch me of coz,
coz she's way too heavy. haha

she's no other than my cuckoo niece, Nazihah!!
Whose BIRTHDAY is TODAY!!!!!
Your auntie shouts:""HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CRAZY GIRLYYY!!!""



i luv you, girl
every bit of your 60kg self!

just don't grow up too fast orite

now, come here you, let me pinch THOSE...oooo yummy!

No comments: