Saturday, July 17, 2004

Please don't YA YA here!

Please don't YA YA here
 
This is dedicated to you and you.
 
I dunno how they can do it?
 
To pretend as if it's theirs when they don't even have a hand in it.
 
When they are not the ones who 
 
burn the midnite oil, 
 
rush to complete,
 
run around, 
 
starve.
 
Why do they speak to the person that matters
 
As if they know the project.
 
When they obviously don't
 
When they just sit there
 
And then report the progress and success that I have solely worked for?
 
How can they?
 
Maybe that's the way it should be
 
That's the smart way so that u can be ranked higher 
 
get a fatter bonus.
 
Be seen in a good light.
 
That's the smart way.
 
To seem as if u r working hard, doing everything
 
When you are doing
nothing
 
And I mean nothing at all.
 
In fact you make my job even more difficult
 
By being inefficient.
 
Maybe I m just stupid.
 
To be too quiet
 
To be too humble
 
To like to fade in the background
 
No one would know what I have done
 
I dunno how to play the political game
 
Whenever I play it, I just can't stand myself
 
I can never take credit for something others have worked hard for
 
Not even a little
 
Id rather kill myself then do that
 
How can you ever live with yourself?
 
Am I stupid?
 
Maybe I am
 
But this is me.
 
And I live for the after.
 
I still smile at you, and laugh with you
 
as if nuthing has happened
 
But im not blind
 
I know what you think I don't.
 
And I despise it to the worst degree
 
So be gone, my "friends"
 
Be gone.


No comments: