Thursday, March 03, 2011

A lil doa for his beloved daddy

As alim is on reservist, tonight, it was just me, irfan and Alisha for maghrib prayers. After praying, irfan immediately cupped his hands and said a lil doa which caught me by surprise," oh Allah, please make my ayah ok in the army. Please don't let him die." macamlah bapak dia pegi perang gulf war pulak eh... khekheke. when I heard him say these words and looked at him sitting on the prayer mat with his little hands, I just felt like hugging him so tight and telling him to stay this way forever, to don't be aksen when he's a teenager, to always be loving n caring like he has always been...
It was an awwwwww moment for me man, nothing like your own son saying a lil prayer for you, without being told to and with words right from his tiny sincere heart...;)

Posted by Blogpress IPhone-




No comments: