Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Painfully croaking

I have no voice. My voice decided to leave me last night. Maybe it decided to accompany Alim to his reservist..Crap! now I'm left with a painful throat and a mouth that lets out a devastating croak.
I'm on mc today coz I need to rest my throat. I need to go back to work tomorrow. Was thinking of going through some papers they did so I'm hoping for a miracle that my voice will return tonite. Anyway, how long will lost of voice usually last? I don't get this often, in fact I can't remember the last time I got this.
Been falling sick waaayyy too often...good news, I've got a new fdw. So goodbye dust and dirty clothes. No need to ration clothes anymore...my clothes ironed, my toilet smelling nice and hopefully the kids don't fall sick as often.

Posted by Blogpress IPhone-

No comments: