Sunday, July 15, 2012

And the leave begins.

I'm on leave already this week. Looking forward to spending quality time with the kids especially the lil girl who is going to be a big sister soon. Although she's very excited to welcome a lil brother and thinks that being a big sister is so cool, I doubt she really knows what to expect from not being the littlest anymore.

And I will definitely miss treating her like the smallest baby in the house. I don't know how much attention I can divide amongst the 3. But I suppose, a newborn will not really take too much of my time, spending most of his time sleeping. (Insyallah, he comes out healthy and everything works well)So I suppose things will still be pretty normal?

And I suppose, since she's the only girl at the moment, she still conquer the princess title and will always be showered with all the attention a princess deserves, at least from the daddy that is.

Looking forward to my leave next week but not really looking forward to all that pushing and contractions which are really coming soon! Gasp! Jitters!

No comments: