Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Last lap

Can't sleep. As usual. The nights are getting rather uncomfortable. With irfan, I had little aches and pain towards the end. With Alisha I had frequent pulls and Braxton Hicks. With the 3rd one, it's a lot more severe. Been cramping and pelvic area is sore. I couldnt sleep last night because of bad cramps. Luckily i have been through contractions before and so i could tell that it wasn't the real deal. It was just uncomfortable which made me toss n turn to find the right position. My back hurts a lot more too. It's a lot worst when I'm lying down actually. Overall, extremely uncomfortable!

Probably coz I'm getting older and my muscles are going the extra extra mile to withstand the growing baby and prepare for delivery.

Throughout the whole pregnancy, the baby has been very active. As I'm typing now, he's squirming around in me. Of the three, he is the one who moves the most.

I slept at almost 4 last night. Let's see if I can fall asleep earlier tonite.

Goodnight!

No comments: